Amarone della Valpolicella Classico DOCG 0.75L - Vintage 2017
- Production area: Valpolicella, Negrar
- Grapes: 50% Corvina, 30% Rondinella, 5% Molinara, 15% other native vines
- Tasting temperature: 18 ° C, the use of a decanter is recommended
- Vintage: 2017
- Alcohol content: 15,5% Vol
- Format: 0.75L
- Recommended glass : Ballon
Bright and dense ruby red, the nose is played on pleasant fruity and spicy tones. The full and balanced taste.
Food and wine pairing
Perfect with autumn and winter foods such as roasts, braised meats and stews, it is also ideal with game, both feathered and furred. Great red, it can also be accompanied by cured meats and aged cheeses. Even drunk alone it is a worthy companion for a pleasant meditation.