Anghelus Rosso IGP
- Production area: Friuli Venezia Giulia
- Variety: blend of native Friulian vines
- Tasting temperature: 18-20 ° C
- Vintage: 2020
- Alcohol content: 13.5% Vol
- Format: 0.75L
- Recommended glass : Ballon
It is the result of an intelligent blend of native Friulian vines curated by the oenologist Gianni Macari in a very particular way. It has a full and fragrant bouquet with a delicate scent of raspberry, blackberry and blueberry. Pleasant taste, harmonious body, with a slight hint of barrique.
Food and wine pairing
For its strong and personal character, it loves to accompany grilled meats, roasts and aged cheeses. Aristocratic wine. it is produced in limited quantities and therefore every sip must be appreciated.